Our top-notch Member Services team provides experienced service in all areas including membership, SUPRA, and MLS technical support. As a member of the Glendale Association of REALTORS®, you will always receive superior customer service and a superior experience. Simply put, we are here to serve you and our service speaks for itself:
- A qualified staff member will answer your call during business hours and transfer you to the appropriate specialist. Feel free to call us at (818) 241-2184 if you ever need assistance.
- Our member-only i-Tech Connect MLS statistics provide you with in-depth information about the real estate markets in your areas.
- We offer a full service REALTOR® Store to help our members with their business. If we don't have it, we'll work hard to get it!
If you are a current REALTOR® brokers or salespersons transferring from another REALTOR® Association:
Obtain a Letter of Good Standing from your former Association.
This letter must verify that you have paid your California and National Association of REALTORS® dues for the current year. It must also list the date on which you attended.
New Member Orientation and National Association of REALTORS® Mandated Ethics.
If you have not previously attended a REALTOR® orientation, you must attend one within 90 days of joining GAOR.
Contact our office to receive the appropriate fee.
Joining as a New Member
So that we may process your membership application, please bring the following:
- A copy of your DRE License
- Completed REALTOR® Membership Application with signature of your broker or authorized office manager
- Addendum to REALTOR® Membership Application (Ethics/Orientation Agreement)
For more information, please contact us at 818-241-2184.